There’s something for everybody at The Elephas, because if not for the coffee and gym, you can always opt for nutritious and equally delicious bites offered at the Health Food Bar. Serving salads and fresh eats inspired by Thai cuisine, founder Ricky Cheuk has joined forces with a local Thai Chef to craft a menu to delight all appetites. Signature items include:
- Grain Fed Beef, Roasted Beetroot, Baby Spinach, Honey Lime Dressing
- Spicy Chicken Satay, Crispy Tofu Skin, Root Vegetables Salad
- Slow Cooked Pork Neck, Radish, Bean Sprout, Black Sesame Dressing
- Curried Seafood Quinoa Salad with Garoupa, Shrimp, Squid & Mussel
- Chicken, Shrimp & Omelette, Crispy Vermicelli, Sweet Chilli Tomato Sauce
- Crabmeat, Mushroom & Roasted Root Vegetable Salad, Chilli Lychee Vinaigrette
- Roasted Norwegian Salmon, Pomelo & Grapefruit Salad
- Phad Thai Papaya with Cod, Green Papaya, Tofu with Tamarind Dressing
- Tossed Minced Chicken with Crispy Rice, Avocado with Green Oak Leaves
Rid yourself of all food-related concerns such as calorie intake and refined sugars, and let the health-conscious kitchen take full rein.
After your workout, enjoy any 5 of The Elephas’s revitalising smoothies such as Stomping Elephant (green apple, celery, cucumber, lemon juice, ginger – HK$58), Chunky Monkey (bananas, cacao nibs, spirulina, peanut butter, peppermint oil, shot of espresso – HK$65), CALI berry (peach juice, pineapple juice, blueberries, strawberries, coconut water – HK$68), Blueberry Booster (blueberries, dates, almond butter, chia seed, lemon juice, banana, red apple, flax seed, coconut water – HK$78) and Coco Cabana (young coconut water, young coconut meat, pineapple, baby spinach, vanilla extract – HK$75).